Sunday, May 15, 2022

It's not the Travel Bug

 

They tell me they miss their bed

After a few days of travel, home is where they want to head

They find comfort only within their own four walls

They want their dal chawal and no spaghetti with meatballs!

Hotels and B & B’s are only good for a few days

They find their house the best resting place.

 

Why is that not the case with me

With you I can travel wild and carefree

Days, weeks, and months can pass by

Yet I don’t miss an iota of familiar sky

I realize, that with you I can forever roam

Because, with you darling, I am home.

2 comments:

  1. Good one!
    I guess, it's the change, and the novelty of the new environs that make the difference.
    (My latest post: Online games and the idea of beauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse. But everyone can feel that novelty, yet there are only a few who don't miss their routine.

      Delete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)