Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Baby Shower for the Sweetest one!

I had heard that you can make best friends only in school/college. However, I would like to tell the world that if you have your heart in the right place, you can and you will find them at every stage of your life.

And so I met A when I got married and moved to Bahrain. Although our personalities are poles apart, we connect at so many other levels and love each other to the core. She understands me extremely well and I try my best to do the same. She's loving, caring and certainly the sweetest person you will ever meet. Special people like her need to be treated in an equally special way and so, we planned a baby shower at my place for her this weekend. Here is a poem from that (Oh, I tend to write poems for my close friends on their special occasions!) and a few pictures:

The bestest girl in the whole world is going to have twins,
Double the love, double the joy and multiply by two grins!


She met the daddy at a wedding some 12 years ago,
Love blossomed, rings were exchanged and now they are the sweetest couple we know.


The excess of 'Luv' in their home needed another angel,
God blessed, sent His favorite two, and added to their stable!


We think these babies will inherit the good looks and definitely be hard workers,
Very lovable, absolutely charming and definitely be high 'performers'!


Lots of love to the mommy and daddy to be - they deserve the very best
And thank them for the babies too, like them we also feel blessed!


Photo Booth!

Wishes in Poetry

Our favourite part of the decoration

It's a Baby Shower!

Wish her and her babies lots of love and good health!


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture! Your friend must be feeling so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice poem! I am pretty sure the baby shower party will be great!
    full month packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed you can make close friends at any stage of life.
    What a beautiful poem ... congratulations to your friends... double the joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute :) best wishes to Mrs. A :)
    It really is wonderful to meet friends even out of college. Even I've gotten lucky like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I wish I have a non-baby shower someday :P

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)