Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What did you do, Baba?


I was a happy person before December 2013. I use to watch comedy series and romantic movies; read about the falling rupee and 10 things you should do to look hot kind of stuff; and thereafter, comment on the same. Then came AAP who started fighting over the CM residence, VIP transport, Police wallahs, et al. The drama started to interest me since I’m an inquisitive person who likes all things weird. If that was not enough, Rahul Gandhi’s interview got me hooked onto politics all the more.

So you see that whole hour was not futile. It shifted focus from NaMo and the muffler-clad-dharna-focused-angry-young IITian to a person who, in his dear diary, has done a lot of work for youth and wants to do so much more. That episode inspired the likes of me to turn to the politics of our country and write a blog post - that in itself is a very big achievement. In that one hour I realised how much I love Rahul Gandhi. No I’m not saying this just to get traffic; I have genuine reasons: 

* He will always know the right things to say no matter what the question. If you teach him ‘You never look fat’, he will repeat it 10 times a day even if you talk about inflation. Now who wouldn’t like a guy like that?

** He will empower women. It is another thing that the two of them will suck our hard earned money and take it to Italy. But this only shows what a wonderful son and brother he is. Don’t we just adore that? 

*** He will always be real. Why? Didn’t you see the interview – he doesn’t like anything superficial. He told us that 24 times. 

**** He is so innocent that women will go ‘aww' around him. Really, after this interview, he can only get sympathy votes for being so ‘innocent’ (read: dumb).

***** He wants to change dynasty politics. He wants to change the system. The present system is Congress. The only dynasty is Congress. A woman loves to have a confused soul like that because around him, she will always reign like a queen. 

****** He sure is a talker. You give him anything and he can go on and on and keep the likes of Arnab Goswami mum. In his company, one can never get bored. One can die, but, never get bored. 


His one interview would make people want to take down dynasty politics. For that and all the above reasons, Rahul Baba, you really stole my heart. I am totally with you - lets bring down mommy dearest...err the system!

Ask Rahul anything!


14 comments:

  1. Super post! Glad I came across ur blog! This post is too gud. 'U can die but not get bored with him around'! A good son n brother too.Confused soul. Humour and satire at a higher plane in this write..Gr8 stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome here, Amrita. The interview was actually like a comedy show!

      Delete
  2. S.U.P.E.R.B.
    bwhahahahahahahaa... I am so glad I read this post..like seriously!
    I have been waiting fr something like this since last night...and u know why!
    I wont say much...or my comment will turn out to be longer than ur post.. :P
    so I am straight away sharing this ! :D
    kudos lady... keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, I don't even know how to reply to such kind words! Thanks a ton and hope to see you back :)

      Delete
  3. Loved it! I had to down a huge mug of black coffee, to keep his adorable face from waning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED IT! I had to down a huge mug of espresso to keep up his adorableness!! :D :D

    Wonderful blog you have here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seemed so charismatic until a few years back. Why did he ever open his mouth!!
      Thankyou, Harmony. Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous1/29/2014

    Oh ya, I watched the interview too and he looked totally confused. And a good one Nisha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This interview needs to be seen by each and every individual; especially by people who are still awestruck by Congress. It will save us atleast 5 years of nuisance in the country.

      Delete
  6. I was wondering if such interviews became often we wont need comedy nights with kapil anymoire..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome here, Enchantress. I woke up yo your 10+ comments on the various posts. Felt incredible! Thanks a ton. Lots of love to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ! True...U may die but never be bored ! And yes I do not understand how he will change dynasty politics...may be he should step aside ! And one of the Congress ads says that India needs a youth leader ...how can a guy who is 40 plus be called YOUTH ! Oh and by the way most of the others are on their wheelchairs, so comparitively yes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, lets not bring age into this (I would like to be called a youth at 40..hahaha)
      If the likes Manmohan Singh were capable of doing something hatke, I wouldn't mind oldies. Its just that they are in their retirement age, want to mint money and chill. We need people who think out of the box and have some fire in them. That is why I still have some faith in Arvind Kejriwal.

      Delete
  9. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND..
    He wants the youth to join him in his massive rally for women YEMPOWERMANTTTTTTT!

    Bwahahah this was toooooo good as post!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)