Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I've learnt that...


singing and dancing in the shower is the best stress buster.

random acts of kindness makes you feel like a million bucks.

uncontrollable laughter, when a hint of pee comes out, makes for a wonderful memory.

letting go isn't easy. Sometimes you just can't. Live with it, ignore it and try to move on.

blessings need to be counted. Every moment of every day you must count your blessings. That will ensure your smile never fades.

hug babies. Try to be around them. They fill your life with innocent laughter that is hard to find.




As I grow 'older' and eventually wiser, I'll keep updating the cyber world with my learnings. I'm good at this, take my word for it!! 

2 comments:

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)