Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dogs and Bitches

Warning: Teenage girly post ahead!

If I act like a bitch and pull my friends leg, does that mean I'm watching too many sitcoms? I mean, it was my friend who called another friend a damp squib, I just agreed, so it wasn't really me!

Like I have mentioned before, me and 3 of my other school/college/forever/best friends write mails to each other every few days. We might not speak on phone for weeks, but we sure know how long our flicks are.
So one of them recently had a break-up (yes we were over this phase eons ago but some girls are still in the process, sorry RC!). And this break-up kid has been all over our mails recently showing more signs of PMS than ever before. So she just cried a bit over one mail and YS asked her to take a ‘deep breath’. I just generally asked if she did ‘take a deep breath, relaxed, and spent time with herself because she deserved it’. Why the hell I become a bitch when I just repeat what YS says!?

Then there is PS. She's missing attention. You know, for a long time we were hunting guys for her. Yes, WE! She use to tell us a name that her mother use to hunt from millions of 'suitable' bachelors, we use to google him, check his salary status on LinkedIN and his social status on Facebook. Most guys have their walls out in the open. Some even have their tattoo studded photo albums. Yes, we chose the tattoo guy. We ‘eewed’ initially, enjoyed the way he interacted over his status messages, thought he looked cute in his profile pics and finally we were content. (Wow, love the way arrange marriages are fixed these days!) But for a long time PS use to date random people, exchange mails, talk on phone and then reject or get rejected.
When she got married we thought we were over her, but she's back with her new job, her marital problems and how her hubby keeps getting foreign trips from office. Now I don’t know of any company that sends their kids to Spain and Mauritius just within a span of 3 months, but whatever! So RC snatched attention, didn’t acknowledge her smallish pain(as compared to a break-up) and called PS a damp squib who needed to get off her husband's case, bitch! WHO WATCHES MORE SITCOMS AND SPENDS MORE TIME ON REDDIT NOW!?

And then there is our adorable housewife YS. Her problems start from food and end at lingerie! There are many more problems, but I would keep them for a more serious day. Her hubby also gets a lot of foreign trips, but sadly she cannot accompany him on all. Damn you, visa and allowance.
She’s a sweetheart; I can’t accuse her for being a bitch. Hmmm!

After all the mess men create in our lives, there comes Pyar ka Punchnama and songs like ‘Ban gaya kutta…’. We are nice girls who just want some love and warmth. And then they say ‘The dog in the hutch ad has to be a Bitch, you know, wherever you go we follow…’. We do leave you alone and cry on our friends virtual shoulders through such mails! Imagine the pettiness. We don’t deserve movies like that.

Seriously, after watching PKP, the moment I order, oops, request, my husband to even move a glass, he starts humming ‘ban gaya kutta..’. We lived with ‘Men are dogs’ for our entire lives, but we didn’t expect them to become so offended suddenly! C’mon Boy, stop this song NOW!
Girls, never watch this movie with your GUY, you’ll be a bitch for the rest of your life and he won’t be a dog anymore!

Watch 5 minutes of it here and you will be assured of this!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I have been reading your blog and I enjoyed it! I will definitely be following it! Please follow my blog also! http://pcartalk@blogspot.com

    I would really appreciate it, because I only have 2 followers :(
    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I know what you mean. I saw this movie a week back. Thankfully without my husband though :P

    ♥ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Preston: C'mon!!!!

    @Tanvi: oh you are lucky. my husband wont forget this movie for a long long time. wont let me forget as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/20/2011

    YS- Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...very cute..though personally i loved the movie n saw it with my husband...and the best part was we came out of the theatre with him saying, "thank god, you are not like one of these"..so that kinda helped...great to know you have friends like that...and such a fun read, this is:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @suruchi: hey thanks! my husband said "someone's spying on us"!!lol

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)