Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is how you could have said...!!

No one will write a poem on my birthday for me
Not that I’m not special, He’s just not into expressing creatively.
So darling let me say, what you would have written
And since I’m penning this down, I’ll go overboard with how you are smitten!

You give me those cute names and I know you mean each of them
I know I’m a cutie, I know you’ve earned a gem!
It’s loving to have you around and how you constantly aim for my neck
I know it's sexy, just love your sweet peck..ss!

It’s easy to be your strength, for you rarely let yourself fall
It’s easy to be around, since you are there at my beck and call!
Oh baby my perfection, comes from you and only you
If it wasn’t for you, my sunshine would have been so blue!

It would have been so much better if you were capable of compiling this too,
Next year if you try my patience, I’ll treat you in a way, that’s reserved for a lucky few!

2 comments:

  1. finally a poem..... nice...

    i really miss ur poems nisha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/04/2010

    Very nice Nisha!!! Didn't know you were a poet.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)