Monday, November 30, 2009

Back?

In a week from now, it will be a year to my wedding. It will be a year to postponing writing and everything to do with it. During this period I've written many unfinished posts. But friendship, love and marriage have been the only topics and so I refrained from repetition by leaving the posts where they are.

I have a habit of writing a few pages in my diary whenever something important happens in my life. Like the first time I met The Pati(!), the first time he held my hand, first fights, new romance, meeting parents, long distance...sigh. But everytime I begin to write about the first few days of the marriage, i fall short of words. Is it me, is it the wedding or has marriage made me a different person?

I'm so into my new life that the past has faded. All I want to do is learn new dishes, look gorgeous, explore the city with him, make memories and create more love in our small world. His work keeps him away for a few days in a week and I feel the love growing! Distance never made my love grow fonder as it does now. We spend each day like there was no tomorrow! And I've understood that it's this way I want to spend the rest of my life.

That doesnt mean I'll forget my main aim. We've been apart for 4 months, still its been a year. It's time to hit back and get the rest of my life in place. In place it will be :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I think you needed to take that time to figure out your new life. Now the rest of you can catch up. :) Wow a year already huh?

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)