Friday, May 25, 2007

Toothache!

Big teeth and small teeth. Yellow teeth and white teeth(and golden silver too!). Straight teeth and crooked teeth. Which one is yours??

Well, i am obsessed with my teeth!!

Now lets check out some teethy stories! For one, my denture is the type you wont find everywhere. Then why am i obssesed with it? Simple, they look different! When i was a kid, i was toooo scared to wear braces. When i was a teenager, for some silly reason my mom was petrified. And then when i was 20, well only behenjis wear braces when they r 20...or so I thought.(later whn one of my friends wore them while i was doing MBA, I thought she was brave, and well, they looked good on her. Plus i'm sure, she had no BF...if u know what I mean!)

Getting back to MY teeth. I have heard many comments. a friend of mine once commented that i might have been a witch in my previous life and so the teeth!some have hated them(to hell with them!). And well, most people find them toooo cute(nice, sweet, lovable people!).

The toughest part comes when I'm being clicked. Its mostly on the photographer's taste(people next to me cant see the teeth, so I'm saved of the comments.) One would say, show your teeth, they look nice. Some would ask me to give a simple smile(to save the friend next to me of a pic thats come out well, but spoilt due to my teeth.) And some would be so shocked to see the denture and how i show it off that they wont be able to comment!

And so the saga continues. Of good teeth and bad. Sometimes I wonder how would it look if I had nice, straight shiny teeth. Oops I forgot to mention their color...I'll save you some boredome! Yeah, when I am 70, and I have no teeth, I will get a fiiting that is as good as yours, and then I'll know what I missed by not wearing braces all my life. Till then... I'll say cheese with a crooked smile!!

5 comments:

  1. well m one of thse sweet nice lovable ppl..who thot ur teeth lookd cute! ;) n so is tis blog..good start..if no1 posts...ill keep writng sum crap..dnt worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..agreed prachi.. but she did resemble that witch sumtimes...:P
    but now she inspires me.. to get them too...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikky good article...
    As they say...whats in a teeth...its the smile and the person who smiles that matters!Keep smiling and showing off those "one of its knind" limited edition dentures to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou people!! hope to see many more articles on this page...keep dropping in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thats a great post..i've always loved ur teeth...so keep smiling...NEVER without showing ur teeth :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)