Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Koffee with (K)nisha!


I’m a very inquisitive person. I love to hear real life stories. There are times when an acquaintance will know zilch about me but I would know it all. In their excitement that they have found a very good listener, they forget to ask me stuff! 

Anyway, I received a tag from Shilpi where I get to tell 11 things about me and answer her 11 questions as well. For 22 lines I’ll just talk about me  - what fun! I will try my best to keep this interesting. Meanwhile, what’s up with you?

1 – I’m the most patient person you will ever meet. Like I can wait for a flight for 12 hours at the airport and not feel angry. Really.

2 – I’m guilty of not being a book lover. Like I’m reading a best seller since 20 days and I’ve just finished 100 pages. The Boy has tried hard to push me for it, but I still can’t. Help!

3 – I love to soak in memories. Like I would go to the picture folder and think about that particular day. I don’t hate my present. I just love everything about my life and enjoying digging old stuff!

4 – I love to get high. Like 2 big cocktails and 1 tequila shot. Then I would swear, sing and wink at people. I have such good hic stories!

5 – I’m a very sensitive and caring person. Like if I knew you lost your job, I would hope and pray you get another one soon just because I know what you must be going through. Even if I didn’t know you that well.

6 – I love clothes. Like lots of them! I’m not into make-up, shoes, bags, polished nails or body(!), but I love clothes.

7 – I have a sweet tooth that hurts. Like every time I eat something sweet, I feel guilty for quite some time. It’s a disease, it really is.

8 -  I’m a lazy bum. Like I can sleep for 14 hours. Everyday.

9 – I love to touch the Boy and sleep like that. Like even if it was just one finger on his shoulder if he’s already asleep. I love to smell his clothes also. Ha, that’s one thing you wouldn’t want to know. Or, need to! But what the heck, he’s my husband and I’m allowed to write some sleazy bedroom stories.

10 – I have a very sick mind. I can’t think of anything like it is. Like if you wanted a banana, my mind quickly goes to other things. Hope you know what I mean.

11 – My greatest possession is my husband. He’s my angel. I don’t know of any two people who are as amazing to each other as we are. I thank God everyday for him. He could have done better, but that’s his destiny! 

Okay, so those are veryyyy random 11 things about me. This was fun. We should do it again some time! Oh wait, there are 11 questions to answer as well. Yipeee!! (Oh this is like a slam book ...I'm allowed to behave like a teenager)

1 - One thing you would love to change about yourself.
My laziness - it’s really annoying me now.

2.       Your favourite book/movie which you can read/watch again and again.
Not books, not movies, but FRIENDS. I play it like music now when I’m too lazy to cook and just have to so that I can justify my day!!!

3.       Sweets or Spicy stuff.
Oh, tough one. I love to eat. Sweet, spicy, pretty, ugly, everything! Especially if it’s made by someone else.

4.       Early-riser or Late-night person?
I can change according to circumstances. Like on weekdays I have to sleep at 10 and wake up at 6. On weekends I sleep at 2-3-4 and wake up at 11-12-13…

5.       Which aspect of blogging do you love the most?
I get to read so many real life stories. Told you, I’m very inquisitive.

6.       If you meet God one day, what would you ask him?
Good health. It’s been a very tough ride so far. And it seems to be getting worse. Goddd… are you listening???

7.       Do you believe in Luck?
Yes. I believe in destiny, signs, miracles and Karma. I also believe in hard work and positivity. You have to be lucky to get all that right.  

8.       Is it possible that a person can fall in love at first sight?
I believe in friendship before love. So, no.

9.       Do you think that happiness comes with money?
Moderate amount of money is very important for happiness. Excess money has no direct relation with happiness.

10.    One person in your life you miss desperately.
I just need to know everyone I love is fine and then I’m ok in being away from them. Missing happens when at times I can’t get to know and feel helpless...

11.    Your views on my blog.
I’m new here. Will give awesome reviews once I become a regular!

I’m going to break rules and won’t tag anyone. So please take this tag newbies! I’ve written stuff about myself before (Here and here) but we change all the time, don’t we? So, bloggers from the pre-facebook era can also take it up. Yup, that’s how we will define eras now!

Thankyou Shilpi, this was interesting. And fellow bloggers, if you do take the tag, read the rules here.

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting things we got to know about you!
    Same pinch on 3,5,6 and 7! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilpa, you're sweet to come back and comment. I had no intention of making you do that with my comment on your post!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on 1 and 10. They used to call me 'Ganda Dimag' in hostel because I would start laughing in the middle of a completely normal sounding conversations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are patient too?? I'm yet to meet someone as patient as me :)
      And I dont laugh out loudly.My friends look into my eyes and guess I'm not thinking straight. Most of the time they are haw'ing!!

      Delete
  4. further evidence of what I've always known - you would have been a fun friend to have offline as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetesttttt!!!
      One day, when you become veryy famous, I'll get in touch offline ;))

      Delete
  5. If I may say so, are you a fan of Happydent? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. I'm a fan of happy smiles!

      Delete
  6. Thats a good compilation

    I thought you would be liking books! And don't call that a sick mind, my mind also wanders when girls purchase carrots

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)