Monday, November 5, 2012

Namkeen November!

November started with a fun filled Karwachauth where me and the Boy had a rather easy fast. Ahem. It was his first and I'm so proud of him. He has asked me to keep this a secret...so...shhhh!

India beckons. Diwali is around the corner. And what I've mentioned umpteen times already - I'm ready to swim through my 30th in Goa! This will be followed by my nephew's first grand birthday party and the tamasha will be much more than the Great Indian wedding.

Ah, I can't wait for the trip to begin. See you at the other side of this awesome month. Hope you have as much fun as I do.

Here is a snapshot of how the month began... colorful note, eh?

The hands that brush the Sparkling Teeth!!  

13 comments:

  1. so sweet of him to take the fast too.. thats love there, gal :)
    well... love or a weight loss plan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said he wanted to know whats the big deal in it. In the end he found no Big deal!! Lol
    And wellll..love to hai hiii *blushhhhh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks at you with a 100 watt smile*
      awwww... awwwwwwwww...
      AWWWWWWWWW.... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

      Don't you just hate it when ppl do that to you and your cheeks start blushing ? :D

      Delete
  3. Roshan..that was like a million years ago. Now if a/my husband does something nice and people 'awww', its a proud feeling!!! You know, because ghar ki murgi becomes dal barabar :D
    Blush is just momentary and frankly i feel surprised if I blush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diwali special...
    wish you a very happy Diwali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you had a good diwali as well.

      Delete
  5. Have a good trip to India (though I know you will miss Bahrain)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im in the middle of festivities, enjoying awesome weather and meeting family and friends. There is no reason to miss Bahrain!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11/17/2012

    So sweet that he took the fast along with you.. btw nice mehndi :)

    So you have reached India?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's super sweet. I feel like a villain in this relationship!!
      Yess Im in India for two more weeks and its going awesome :)

      Delete
  7. lovin the hands!:) i just came across your blog, its really interesting:) can you check out mine too and maybe follow if you like it?
    http://majamoranska.blogspot.ie/
    thanks a million:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW.... thats really sweet of him!! Your mehendi looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetness runs in the house ;)
      Thankyou!!

      Delete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)