Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015 - The Year That Was

I am not the biggest fan of 2015. I didn't give it my best; neither did it do anything great for me. But as they say, you must count your blessings and look forward to the new ones. A new year is an opportunity to start all over again so that you don't have any regrets. Was 2015 that bad? I guess I will change my mind if I write down how it was different than others. Lets give it a shot:

1. Got high for the first time in Amsterdam. On mushrooms.

2. Was blessed with twin nieces and then another one.

3. Trekked on the best hills of the Black Forest.

4. Bought a flat.

5. Drove around the country like never before.

6. Read a couple of books that touched me in different ways.

7. Learnt how to make Chettinad Chicken and thought it was delicious.

8. Bought a new, swanky laptop.

9. Oh, won an iPad.

10. Gifted my FIL a laptop and my MIL an Air-Fryer with hard-earned blog money.

11. Joined a charitable group that distributes Biryani to migrant workers.

12. To make up for all the wrong doings and lack of exercise in 2015, vowed to dedicate 2016 to health. What started on 20th December is going pretty well.

Ok. So that wasn't bad! God has indeed been kind. I wish and pray that we live a healthy and happy 2016. Wish the same for you as well.

So how is your resolution coming along? Mine is doing pretty well!

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a good year to me, Nisha! :)

    Hope 2016 lives up to be better than that in all ways! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count thy blessing as they say. Mine was bad, but yes there is a list that would say otherwise. Congratulations on the flat, laptop and blog accolades. I skipped resolutions this year. Taking one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me this looks like a productive year! I mean what else are we supposed to accomplish right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many problems and issues related to teeth problems and all such can be easily addressed once you prevents teeth grinding. Here in this article we are all taking care of Effective Teeth Grinding Solution so as to control all such cases from the ease of home. There are many such equipped and new sophisticated tools coming up to deal the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a eventful year. It is true they say that when we start counting our blessings, the fingers of our hand wouldn't be enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/12/2016

    Happy New Year Nisha! :)
    Even my 2015 didn't go that well, but when I look back, I smile...
    Cheers to you and your family :D

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)