Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why I dont blog these days...

...well, its a sad hopeless situation. My hubby works in this country where the dependent visa is complicated and seems to be in the hands of some morons. Not that this country is some London/U.S...just that they seem to think of themselves to be something...uhhh

And so, i'm stuck here.And its been 3 months...and I dont know how long will it take. I'm not as sad as it reads! Just that I cant think. I dont do anything that requires me to wreck my brains. I'm just lazying around and enjoying all the pampering...but its the first time I'm not enjoying it as I should.

I'll hit back...and when I do...there will be no turning back. Till then, I just hope someone is missing me.


***sympathy and encouragement is welcome :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nisha, I like the way you write blogs and so I am still waiting to read your blogs!

    First step is, start reading and commenting blogs (mine too!) and you will be compelled to write about at least the elections! I have got some names of the bloggers who write fantastically. Read them, you will be back to your old self, Nisha. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one scoop of "missing you" coming up... a sprinkle of "sympathy" on top.. sorry.. you have to pay extra for the "encouragement" :)

    dont worry.. it'll be ok. Its a chore but you'll get through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. m waiting...patiently...bahut hua..saajan ki virah ke geet gayeye aur likhna shuru kariye..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sandhya..thanks for your encouragement!i'll try :)

    @Roshan: i can pay in the form of comments, right!!??

    @my space: bhai ab kya karen...ispiration ke liye bhi to kuch hona chahiye...i think of a lot of things to write abt..but somehow just cant...maybe im just making bahanas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/18/2011

    thanks for the interesting information

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)