Monday, May 12, 2014

None of your bloody business!


As it is evident from the title of this post – I am extremely angry right now. Let me tell everyone who reads a blog/website – we know you are visiting. If you are just reading us... genuinely liking us...spying on us... if you are stalking us – we know it, we know it all. Sometimes we can tell exactly who is doing that. EXACTLY. 

Let me also tell you how we do that. All of us have a statistics counter given to us by blogger/wordpress/tumblr. Some of us go an extra mile and install another stat counter. Usually we use these to know what is driving traffic to our blog. It is heartening to know the number of visitors on each blog post. It also tells us what is well written and what makes us a poor writer. 

I too have these stat counters. I know who comes here to find Ms. Leone only to find that the post was written in good humour and doesn’t have anything of his interest. As much as I know this, I also know who comes only to read my blog by just typing Teeth that Sparkle/Shimmeringsunshine.

Frankly, I am ok with that because this is a public place and you have a right to read. In fact I want people to read otherwise why would I write! I am ok even if you never acknowledge that fact because of whatever reason you have. What I am not okay with is someone googling Shimmeringsunshine dont want a baby / Teeth that sparkle nisha fertile mother. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Whoever you are, do come to me and ask. I will tell you how your parents wasted money on your education and how you do not deserve the ability to google. Look inside yourself, what good comes to you with THIS kind of information? The world is full of utter nuisance and trying to know why someone is not married or doesn’t have a baby or is getting divorced is SHAMEFUL to say the least. And don’t tell me that you are genuinely concerned ‘cause you would not be spying on me like this if you really were. GET A LIFE. 

This person spent a lot of time on my blog today only to search for what was most interesting to him/her. I really pity him/her. I’m writing this post only because I want him/her to come back by searching for those exact words and get a slap on his face. You've disgraced your upbringing; really you have.

21 comments:

  1. OMG! I never knew such people existed. It's very disturbing that people would do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/13/2014

    This is atrocious. I can't even begin to explain how disgusting it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alok Vats5/13/2014

    Lol Nisha, don't be so angry. It is not good for your own health :)

    Let them waste time on such things, you just do the good work of sharing your blogs. And if you really want to think about something then think about the guys (like me :) ) who appreciated your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I can count on my fingers the number of times I have been angry in my life. This is one of them. I think you missed the word fertile in there. Imagine if it was actually true? How would a girl feel? I had to do this for all of us out there.
      Anyway, I know you are a regular reader (through Indivine). Glad you like what I write. It does mean a lot.

      Delete
  4. Highly disgusting! You are right... whoever this is definitely needs to get a life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nisha fertile mother? Seriously? :O

    Let them read this comment too.

    Bastards, get out of this space right now. You can indulge your fantasies on the Tube8 site! Most importantly get a life and don't make us wish that your parents should have flushed you down the drain by using a condom that fateful night.

    Okay, I am angry too now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with you Soumya.. Such people ( if they should be put in the category of humans) deserve nothing but realisation that they are nothing but waste. Someone has the time to search such demeaning words.

    Whosoever searched that. Rot in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, dont stop at that. If the tracker showed u the city/state, pls mention that in bold letters too. Let him know that what u said is really true... that everything down to his IP address can be tracked by you.
    Also, not sure which one u use but I love Histats for this... they've meticulously kept my stats for over 6 years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have statcounter which is excellent. The rest I'll tell you on FB...

      Delete
  8. This is crazy. Morbid curiosity are words I would use.

    Don't let yourself be upset over this-- you're only giving them your energy and emotion they don't deserve :).

    Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh! This is terrible. Heights of craziness!
    You relax and dont waste your energies and peace over such morons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This thing happen when u do something good or something different from this world. People can not digest if u are getting success.. often happens with me too..

    Just leave them, and live your life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this person is a pathetic loser..who does not have anything better to do with life. cant believe how a person do such a thing. your time is not worth spending on such a person.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/15/2014

    Really? D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.....more saddened reading this when I am contemplating the idea of making my blog private because of someone from the past lurking around :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any way of reporting this guy? I think you should, as Roshan suggested, through the means here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou everyone for your support. This did make me feel terrible but then I thought why should I waste my energy on some loser. As far as reporting the person is concerned, I believe I have done my bit. I don't have anything else to do or say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. shant lady bheem..the world if full of such bastards

    ReplyDelete
  16. :( :( such spite and stupidity from someone. He doesn't deserve your time and energy !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6/19/2014

    Sad! Such stupidity!! Just ignore such pathetic creatures.

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)