Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The kind of people I love

The one’s who accept the fact that they can be extremely silly!

The one’s who can feed you anytime of the day.

The one’s who’s compliments are genuine and can make your day.

The one’s who’ll call you to inform about an ongoing sale!

The one’s who ask you for a particular recipe suggesting how much they love what you cook.

The one’s who will dress up not because there’s a crowd but because they felt like it.

The one’s who will bring you a cake on your birthday.

The one’s who call/text you even if you forget to call/text them like always.

The one’s who don’t mind you pulling their leg.

The one’s who love food as much as you do!

The one's who act funny just after one drink. And the one's who sing and laugh out loud with you after several shots!

The one’s who are regular at reading your blog :)


I could go on and on suggesting that I love a lot of people!!! Yeah, I could think of atleast one person I know for every line I wrote. So, who are the kind of people you love?

4 comments:

  1. modesty aside, u described me perfectly :)

    right down to the inane dress sense, the calls about ongoing sales, lovin food and sing after a few 60s :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kind of people who understands when am serious and when am joking around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roshan: I described you or the people you like!? waise, except feeding people anytime(for I'm just too lazy!), even I kind of do all the stuff I wrote :)
    We're plain narcissists!

    @Rohan: Yeah, I hate the types who sulk whenever you joke around them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-)
    like it, love it

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)