Saturday, October 29, 2011

Movie Reveiw - Ra.One

I’m not a Shahrukh fan. I’m not a superhero fan. I’m just a Bollywood fan but from now on, I’ll neither trust Mr. Khan nor any superhero made in India. Ra.one is a complete disaster. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the movie is worth praising. After a while even Kareena’s glowing skin couldn’t make up for the damage.

I went with another couple with a five year old kid. The kid was crying the entire time seeing the horrific Ra.one and hearing the blaring sound. The movie is not for adults and from the little girl's reaction, certainly not for kids!

I don’t have the patience to recollect the torture and write here. Please don’t waste your time and energy. Go to a restaurant, sit outside, enjoy the lovely weather, have tea/beer/sheesha, and thank God for being spared!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for myself that I never decided to watch it :)

    feel sorry for your torturous time though !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/31/2011

    Such cheap, vulgar jokes and mindless, stupid gigs! And this movie is supposedly meant for kids? I wish I had read your post before watching the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall consider myself warned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Scribby: I decided to watch it because I like to watch atleast one Bollywood flick every weekend! But now, they are all letting me down.

    @Ajay: Oh yes, looking for keys and mis-pronouncing simple tamil words to make kids laugh.. uff!!

    @Ramya: Even I read the reviews before going. But some people want to give their own two cents all the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/01/2012

    Thank you for the warning :)
    Happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)