Saturday, July 16, 2011

Movie Review - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara



Three childhood friends. Guys. A road trip. Hilarious. Absolutely stunning chick as a diving instructor. Romance depicted as never before. Lessons from life explained in the form of beautiful Shayari. Breathtaking views. Powerful perfomances. Emotional sequences shown but not stretched. Love, Life and Friendship.

While Delhi Belly was great off-beat cinema, ZNMD is good old Bollywood movie with all the ingredients perfectly blended to cater the intelligent audience.

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a must, must watch. Loved it :)

4 comments:

  1. didnt really have high hopes for it, but ok..willgo on ur insistence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't regret it, trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. watched it and loved it too :D

    Also am following your blog now! looks like a nice place.


    Just out of curiosity, which part of the world do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, a writer on my blog, I'm honoured :D!

    I live in Bahrain.. the country that witnessed a revolution recently. (Earlier I use to introduce it as 'near Dubai'!)

    and I aspire to write a book someday as well.u r definitely inspiring me to do that :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)