Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Deeply Dip and yet again, I have very few to tag back!It's hard if everyone around you has done it already!

  • RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
  • RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would shout from the rooftop that I'm single and ready to mingle!
On a serious note, I would be angry and disturbed. More than that, I would be lost thinking what did I do wrong.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be.
Be Bill Gate's daughter!
Since that's impossible, I would want to write a book and win an award for it!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
These days, Shahid Kapoor is my fave. So anything would do, even the butt ;)
The Bihar govt. Why the hell they are so slow in helping the flood affected. It's extremely disturbing.

4. What would do with a billion dollars?
Do charity.
Ok, 20% charity, 30% saving, 30% travel and 20% spending on me and my loved ones. Wow, I have a plan!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Provided he's a he!
I am already in love with someone who first became my best friend.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I want both or neither.
Is there something worse than loving someone and not being loved back?I can't love someone and know for the rest of my life that it would never be reciprocated. Nor,do I want someone to be in such a position. It would kill me. So, neither?

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Not very long. Life is too short to wait for someone. All we do in the process is hurt ourselves. And I'm selfish when it comes to love. It happens only in movies!

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Plot to pull them apart!
And when I don't succeed, I'll start liking someone else! Really, how long can a girl wait! And I'm absolutely serious. This whole forever business is actually not true and made only for great books and blockbuster movies!

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Someday, I would want to open a school and teach underprivileged kids. Education makes a society a happier place to live in.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Pretense.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
On Oprah Winfrey!
In a sweet home, filled with lots of love, a doting husband and money to have a luxurious life :)

12. What’s your fear?
No teeth when I'm 40!
And several other health problems. I hope I could keep them at bay.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I grew up copying her - so - she's out of this world!hehe
Secretive, ambitious and understanding!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Do I have to choose????????
Married and poor. There's nothing more important to me than being in a loving relationship. And I wont consider myself poor when I am with that someone!

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The richer one!
This question doesn't make sense...It should have some alternatives!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, yes and a million times yes!

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Never. Even if I say I have, to show the world how great I am, I can't forgive and forget. It's not good for me, yet this is one thing I can't do.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Now that you already know how desperate I am to be in a relationship, i don't need to answer this! :D

***the answers in red are my first responses to all the questions!!!***

I tag a few people whom I have recently been acquainted with on the blogosphere:
Sandhya , Piper, and anyone who wants to be on the Hot seat! This tag is fun, do take it.

9 comments:

  1. thank you for the tag. shall do a post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, thank you Nisha, for taking notice of ME! I am too new for blogging and must get some more experience and friends for answering the questions and tagging more people.

    I envy you people who have become a close circle and love to read your blogs. I am still in the learning stage and actually all of you girls are my gurus!

    Give me some time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done - and i am secretive??
    btw come to my styalogue blog - another award awaiting you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt take up this tag from you.. but just finished it and posted it now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha..good answers...the first answers are your true answers!!Oprah?? great i will join u...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @piper: looking fwd to it!

    @sandhya: dont worry...with time u'll also find ur blogging friends and u will love it

    @deeply dip: ah, i cant forget how secretive u were before! i cant be even 10% of that...so i said it. pata nahi if u have changed!!

    @roshan: great!

    @my space: maybe i'll invite u to oprah along with me as one of my inspirations!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/23/2008

    well deserved answers...
    if you write a book, lemme know... will read and give you fantastic review so tht it helps you to win may be Booker :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur fear - no teeth after 40?
    lol ur scaerd of that!?

    -I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10/29/2008

    Woah
    amazing quiz, and amazing answers!
    i really loved the question "Would you give all in a relationship?" my answer would be yes. Being in this life and being lonely is sad. However we see relationships as hard but what we don't realize is that the only thing harder is being alone and its true.

    Cheers,
    Lannah

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)