Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Balancing Act on a Wednesday


I am lucky to be friends with women who have now become big corporate honchos and have earned a name for themselves. They are my besties from school and we keep in touch on a regular basis. Our chat this morning was as follows:

P: The first GOT episode was disappointing
R: *blah blah blah* reviewing the episode.
Y: I don’t follow GOT. *runs off to be the awesome wife, mother and daughter-in-law that she is.*
Me: I’ll watch it over the weekend. 
R: I want to sleep but have to file a story. *she’s a Senior Correspondent for Economic Times. And single.*
P: I want to chill too but have to file a plan. *she’s a Senior PR Manager for a big tech company and a new mum.*
Me: I can sleep.
Me: I can chill.
R: Do that on our behalf.
Me: I slept for 2 hours in the morning. Will nap if need be.
P: I am up since 5 a.m.
R: Me too!
P:  I can't chill and can absolutely not sleep!
Me: Aww.
Me: You’ll be successful with meaningful lives.
P: Yeah right. I can't wait to get fired.
Me: I’ll sleep and create that balance this world needs!
R: Lol
P: Hahaha

*And we sign off with our daily dose of inspiration!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)