Monday, May 20, 2013

And now...

So a few minutes back I was telling the Boy over the phone that I need to win another contest. I received the iPad from Blogadda on Friday and gave it to my family. Now I needed something else. Greedy? - Yes I need to keep boosting my ego.

This post won just when I hung up and checked Indiblogger! I'm happy, happy, happiest :)

P.S. I'm posting from Blogger app on my phone since I'm travelling. Ignore the huge size of the pic and poor formatting.

P.P.S. If you are the jealous type, ignore this blog altogether. You see, in the coming time you will see many such victories..hahahaha!!

Oops, I shouldn't let fame get into my head :D

18 comments:

  1. Wow ! Congrats ! Way to go !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Wow! iPad and now Slr camera! ! You can make a living out of writing if you are not doing it already. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the plan actually!! Hope the winning streak lasts till retirement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesomeness.. good things come to good people eventually. didnt know that saying was referring to electronics though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet! Btw, you had said that I will win this contest andI did! You should be a judge now :)

      Delete
  6. Aap saare gadgets jeet lena !! Congrats..

    p.s. you seem to be winning every and any thing !
    pps .. I am JEALOUS of you ;-)
    Oops..I was not supposed to reveal that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haan main apne ghar ke saare gadgets badal daaloongi ;)
      Koi nahi...be jealous. For once I'm on the other side!

      Delete
  7. Wow congratulations, Nisha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspiring story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES M THE JEALOUS TYPE...BUT I WONT IGNORE THIS POST.
    GREAT WRITEUP..IT deserved the win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, somethings are hard to ignore ;)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  10. All I can say is, WOW.

    Amidst all of the posts that I feel do not deserve winning the kind of prizes they do in Indiblogger contests, yours are more or less always deserving of the accolades. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never want anything that I don't deserve, Mahima. Soooo, I'm really glad you feel that way :))
      And ya.. some comments make your day. This one just made mine. Thanksss.. big hug!!

      Delete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)