Saturday, July 28, 2012

Teeth that Sparkle!

Someone gave me a compliment today. My day was made. It's a compliment I've received many times before but it had been sometime now. Someone told me today that I had very cute teeth!

I have very crooked teeth but when I smile, they brighten up and some people like that.

Just like this blog. It may not be perfect but I would like to believe that sometimes, somewhere it's making someone smile.

And so, Teeth that Sparkle.


P.S. It's been 5 years since I've been blogging. Much has changed in these 5 years. I've never targeted any particular audience. I never commented on other blogs to get comments on mine. I've never been consistent in expressing my views. From funny to depressing, from boring to intriguing, from poetic to random, the posts have been varied. It's been more of a personal development space rather than a public forum. I've become more expressive in person and it shows on my blog. I'm glad that I can share everything with the world. I'm glad that nothing is a big deal. I'm glad that I don't care anymore if the cameraman wants me to smile with my teeth in or teeth out! 


Thankyou, dear Blogger, for sparkling my life with a very crooked but immensely cute teeth!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats .. and yes.. over the years, you have opened out on blogger.. and thats a good thing, dont you think ? It's a different sort of freedom.. anyway, wishing u many more years on Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apart from my best friends in real life who know about this blog, you've been the only regular reader from the very beginner. I really cant thank you enough :))

      Delete
  2. Regarding your query for allowing individual replies to comments, this is what I did :

    In blogger, go to Settings -> Post and Comments. There is a button called Comment Location. In that, turn the option to EMBEDDED. It should work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And regarding being there all these years.. well, in blogger years, you and I are old fuddies duddies. The old generation of bloggers :)

    Back when there was probably 10 designs of templates only !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. I don't know if I should feel proud that I was so ahead of my generation or feel old that I come from a generation of bloggers that had only 10 design templates!!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on completing this long journey.
    And as Roshan said, I too belong to that generation and thinking about it makes me feel really old. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We should form a cool veterans club... something for the privileged! Maybe that will make us feel less old!!

      Delete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)