Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I feel you Louve!

I use to write scores of cute Louve poems. Then love-dove-above, you-too-blue, may-stay-gay(?), etc, etc, etc were used far too much! And so I stopped. Today, Valentines day wanted me to write another kiddish lovey-dovey poem. And so I did... this one's for you my Boy!



I feel love when I hold you tight
Your love makes every day look so bright
The morning peck makes everything look so easy
You’re my life, today, it doesn’t seem so cheesy!

I feel love when you do little things for me
Making a chapati, since when was that your duty!?
When you want to lose scrabble just to make me smile
Your kindness makes everything worthwhile!

I feel love when I sit beside you
Doing our own thing, without a clue
Suddenly millions of kisses come zooming at me
I feel your love, all the time baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)