Saturday, January 28, 2012

Movie Review - Agneepath



I’m a stickler for love stories. Romance, comedy and drama pull me towards a movie. Wherever there is dhishum-dhishum, I tend to stay away. Yeah, I love to see the world through my rose colored glasses!

So, Agneepath was never on my list. We were bored, walked in a mall for half an hour and decided to just watch the movie.

The story grabbed my attention from the very beginning. I had goose bumps in soo many scenes. All the characters were brilliant in their performance. After Godfather, this is the first thriller I enjoyed so much.

Agneepath is 2012’s first must-watch!

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ...too may songs, too much violence...the original was way better! Hated this movie.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)