Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is...

They say they cant define love
They say it's a gift from the Lord above
They say, if you find someone, you're lucky
They say, true love, doesn't find many.

I say love, it's you
It's in your eyes, so pure and so true
It's the way you hold me when I fall
It's in my name, when you call...

I say love, it's you
You might just say it in words so few
It's the hope you give me, inspire me, adore me
It's the way you make me feel oh-so-lucky.

I say love, it's you
Your touch, your warmth...just your presence too
You're my angel, really, a gift from the Lord above
When I see you, I just know what is Love.

:)

6 comments:

  1. whoa...someone is getting all mushy here! A happy valentines to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, words dripping with LOVE. eh?

    Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaah the newly married euphoria.....brings back memories.

    Nice poem. Did u show it to ur husband:-)))?????

    Hope U had a marvellous V Day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read it once again....its beautiful Nisha. The 2nd para really touched my heart:-)).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/16/2009

    Oh that is so beautiful. Very heartwarming. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @deeply: a very happy valentines day to u too!

    @sandhya: to you too :)

    @reflections:i read it to my hubby :)..thats even better!

    @det-res: thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)