Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm Blessed


I'm all smiles and life's a bliss
After long, I can feel the calmness
A lot of satisfaction, a whole lot of love
God just handed me, one of his turtle dove...

I realize the price that I have to pay for this
I realize the things that I had to miss
Is it enough? No, I'd say
I would give anything, for such a peaceful day

They would call it a lull before the storm
It could be a devil, in another form
Do I care? No, I'd say
I would postpone the thought, for a rainy day

Oh, they call me blessed - a lucky one
Will this last in the long run?
Yes it will, I would say
For when things change, I'll ask God for an action replay!

14 comments:

  1. blessed feeling, to feel blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.accha hain..keep the faith going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/17/2007

    This is good....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. may the force be with u....
    keep the faith alive...
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a rare feeling.. keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/19/2007

    Ha ha! I like the optimism of an action replay. I think you are being fair. I enjoyed the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anoder compliment comes ur way..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing like those moments of utter bliss! And in those moments, remembering God seems so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ everybody who commented here... these comments make me feel special too..thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah! Feels like heaven! isnt it!;)

    peace & love
    Jeevy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8/24/2007

    hope this remains for forever for u..tk

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey...i know this background...it was my previous background...cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. i had to comment cuz that is the shirt i'm wearing right now :)

    life is a movie eh ;)

    N

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)